FeedHQ is a web-based feed build with readability and mobility in mind. It’s completely open-source, meaning anyone can host FeedHQ privately and contribute to its development. A hosted service is available at https://feedhq.org. The FeedHQ source code is available on GitHub.
- RSS/Atom support
- Readability-oriented layout on all screen sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Compatibility with the Google Reader API
- Integration with reading list services such as Wallabag, Instapaper or Pocket
- OPML export / import, Subtome integration
- Keyboard shortcuts, syntax highlighting